Trying to find a Collaborative Task Management App

Discussion in 'iPad Apps' started by aapl-danial, Sep 6, 2014.

1. aapl-danial, Sep 6, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 6, 2014

aapl-danial macrumors newbie

I'm looking for a good iPad app to assign task to a group of team members, no more than 5. Basically I want to assign a task/job/etc to a list, have the other 4 members see the task, and one mark it done. This all needs to sync with a cloud based server, push notification would be nice.

I've downloaded probably a dozen, all falling short of the simple goal I have in mind.

Asana-completed tasks disappear once completed and can only be viewed by one person

Intellinote-organizations can't seem to remain inline and is very cluttered

Cloudship-can only assign to one person

And theres a slew of others I couldn't even try to make work.

So does anyone have any app recommendations for what I'm trying to do?

Basically all I want is a glorified Notes app synced with iCloud on 5 iPads.

Thanks for the help!

2. aapl-danial thread starter macrumors newbie

Thanks for the links. Igloo looked really good, made an account etc but the app keeps crashing on launch, latest iPad, iOS 7.1.2, ugh so close.

I'll give Wunderlist another shot. I looked at that as my first few and didn't like something, but now my standards are lower. Ha. Thanks!

3. Jessica Lares macrumors G3

Jessica Lares

LOL! Ouch. Sorry you're having a hard time. I'm sure there's some others I'm forgetting.

4. aapl-danial thread starter macrumors newbie

Great, any other recommendations you got would be awesome. I'll keep checking. Thanks

5. aapl-danial thread starter macrumors newbie

Still can't find anything despite getting calls from several developers on why I stopped setting up their applications :cool:

So I'm still looking for an app that can list tasks without assigning to ONE person. I need our entire group of five to view and mark completed if necessary. Thanks!

6. BrianBaughn macrumors 601

BrianBaughn

If you've only got four members on the team in addition to yourself...and...you want them all to see every task, then you could just set up an Outlook.com account and turn on Reminders syncing only for it (everything else off). For every calendar you create at outlook.com (and they have to be created at the web portal) a Reminders category is created. Everyone would get any alerts set up for the tasks, also. You could keep up with who did what in a couple of ways.

7. jojoba macrumors 68000