Trying to find HTC tweak

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by ROADDOG01, Jul 10, 2011.

1. ROADDOG01 macrumors regular

ROADDOG01

I had the Animated HTC app on my iphone 4. Where you can see the clouds move was a great tweak. I had to re- jailbreak my iphone and now I can not find it in Cydia. I tried to youtube it but all of them are saying I need to downlaod ifile and change some settings around.

The one I had you did not have to do all that it was an icon you just hit and switch over from iphone to HTC.

Thanks in advance for the help and sorry if this is a re-post I did search and came up with nothing. I hope the above makes sense.

John

2. jjk454ss macrumors 601

jjk454ss

Were you using Dreamboard? Thats what it sounds like when you say you had an icon to switch back and forth.

Otherwise did you check out this thread:

http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=1123922

3. ROADDOG01 thread starter macrumors regular

ROADDOG01

Thanks for the help. I seen that post I just do not understand the whole ifile thing to change setting to make it to work. Thanks again for your time.

John

4. jjk454ss macrumors 601

jjk454ss

Do you have openSSH installed. I find it easier to SSH into the phone, dl the file and edit it on the computer. If you dl it from Cydia, I am sure we can help you get it working.

5. ROADDOG01 thread starter macrumors regular

ROADDOG01

Got it. It was Dreamboard. Thanks so much for taking your time to help me out. Means a lot. Dreamboard is cool sh**. Are there other things you can do with dreamboard. Like other themes or tweaks.

Thanks,
    John

6. jjk454ss macrumors 601

jjk454ss

I don't use Dreamboard, but the theme release forum at modmyi.com has a ton of Dreamboard themes.

7. ROADDOG01 thread starter macrumors regular

ROADDOG01

Thank You!!

8. rmul86 macrumors 6502

The app you are looking for is called "PerPage" This app comes with several Page Widgets, one of which is called HTCAniPPH. This is the one that I use and it works great.

9. ROADDOG01 thread starter macrumors regular

ROADDOG01

Thanks for the info. I will check it out