Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

milan95

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 12, 2007
Dallas, Texas
DOES ANYONE HAVE A COPY OF MP3 SUSHI, WHAT HAPPENED TO MALIASOFT, I WAITED TOO LONG TO DOWNLOAD ALL OF THEIR SOFTWARE AND NOW IM STUCK! I WILL REPLY TO THIS WHEN I GET AN UPLOAD WEBSITE SET UP!:( :mad: :eek: :apple: :( :( :( :apple: :apple: :eek:

mkrishnan

Moderator emeritus
Jan 9, 2004
Grand Rapids, MI, USA
OMG!!!11111 IM SO ANGRI ABOUT THIS 2!!!!!!!!11111 OMG OMG OMG WHAT THE @$%% ARE TOSE #%#@!$ERZ DOING #$%%_@#%!!!!11111

Okay, I have no idea what you're talking about. Sorry. I was just trying to be empathetic. :eek:

milan95

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 12, 2007
Dallas, Texas
Sorry

My computer was stuck on caps lock! FUNNY, mkrishnan... Basically there is this software developer called maliasoft and I wanted to download their software, but now it is gone, the software is called mp3 sushi! Do you know where I can get a copy, I already trawled through about 200 pages of google results! This is pretty much the only reason I registered a macrumors account, that, and the fact of a great forum.:) As you can see I love apples! :apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple:

mkrishnan

Moderator emeritus
Jan 9, 2004
Grand Rapids, MI, USA
Mmm, yeah, I googled and figured out what you were talking about. Sorry. :p

Mmmm, is Rogue Amoeba's Nicecast an alternative for now? It looks like both MacUpdate and VersionTracker are mirroring to Maliasoft for their downloads and so are not working.

OldCorpse

macrumors 68000
Dec 7, 2005
compost heap
Also check out bittorrent sites. That may be your best bet. Many torrents last for a long time (over a year) and this way you can find a lot of old software. Now, before anybody starts wigging out, a lot of torrents are fully legal: either freeware or demos etc., and that's all I'm talking about - I AM NOT advocating or suggesting getting involved in illegal torrents. Good luck!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.