Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

falkedup

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 15, 2011
title says it... i used to have a 3gs and my itunes account was under an aol email. fast forward 2 years of android and now an iphone 4s, itunes made me change my aol account into my yahoo mail and i cant find any of the previous apps i downloaded. is there anyway to get them back? i spent a lot of money

any help would be appreciated
-Brian

extraextra

macrumors 68000
Jun 29, 2006
California
title says it... i used to have a 3gs and my itunes account was under an aol email. fast forward 2 years of android and now an iphone 4s, itunes made me change my aol account into my yahoo mail and i cant find any of the previous apps i downloaded. is there anyway to get them back? i spent a lot of money

any help would be appreciated
-Brian

What do you mean iTunes made you change it? I use an AOL account with no issues.

I'm slightly confused by what you're saying, are you saying your apps were on your AOL account? Or are they on your Yahoo account? Your apps will be on whatever account you downloaded them with.

jgalan14

macrumors 6502
Oct 11, 2011
Of is the same apple ID they should be there , go to updates in app stores and you will see purchases and all the apps the you have download in the past

falkedup

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 15, 2011
lets say u change ur apple id email... do u lose all previous app purchases from the first email?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.