Trying to justify buying a ipad but have a few problems.

Discussion in 'iPad Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by steve knight, Jun 30, 2012.

1. steve knight Suspended

steve knight

Ok some of the things I do on my iphone I would do on the ipad is listen to audiobooks (not from apple) play games at the same time (well some games don't do well with this) watch movies. The thing is say I am riding the bus to work playing a game and listening to a book. I get to work and use my iphone to listen to books while working. I will have to manually sync the iphone. I don't think there is a way around this? now games that use icloud will I be able to play them on the phone then on the ipad and take off where I left off?

2. Rodster macrumors 68040

Yes that's the biggest draw about iCloud. You can sync books, games, photos, docs to multiple iOS devices on the same account. :)

Personally the iPad can be cumbersome on a bus. What's wrong with your iPhone?

3. DutchAmerican macrumors member

I have to agree with Rodster. When you have enough GB on your iPhone that is the best iDevice for your audiobooks. I might have to say, for games and movies the iPad is great. Also for your work, music, audiobooks and movies the iPad with the fantastic Retina screen it is the best option.

I think you have to ask yourself what is the advantage of buying an iPad;)

4. DotV macrumors newbie

Ipad mini

Mine was a gift but find I use it more then iphone. I don't like a bunch of stuff all together I find SIRI gets confused love the iPad mini camera found a little plastic lunch padded bag with a green dragon on it. Who would think what was inside. I need a good internet service. Tired of problems with email

5. GalFriday macrumors member

You dug up a 2 year old thread for an incoherent ramble?