Trying to play games on bootcamp with no luck..

Discussion in 'Windows, Linux & Others on the Mac' started by truecndn, Aug 10, 2008.

1. truecndn macrumors newbie

I'm not real good at figuring this stuff out, I had someone install bootcamp for me and I was told I should be able to play Age 2 and 3 on windows on my mac. Now I've read forums that tell me to do a number of different things, they don;t seem to work, perhaps other than being an idiot, I'm doinf something wrong. It seems I have ATI Radeon HD 2600. I've tried going to the ATI.com site, but had no luck after following some recommendations.
    Can someone help me? I'm not sure if I do updates if I have to be in bootcamp or in Mac. Any ideas? Thanks!

2. 88888888 macrumors 6502a

3. Standard macrumors regular

Can you explain in more detail? Your GPU is more than capable of running all of the latest games. It sounds like you are missing BootCamp drivers and or your video card drivers.

4. wrldwzrd89 macrumors G5

wrldwzrd89

I suspect you haven't installed the Boot Camp drivers yet. This is done in 2 stages - first, install the ones on your Leopard install disc (you are running Leopard, right?), then install the Boot Camp 2.1 update for your operating system.