Trying to sell Blackbook C2D

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by Paulickb, Jun 13, 2007.

1. Paulickb macrumors newbie

I would like to sell my 6 month old Black Macbook 2/1 w/ Intel Core 2 Duo 2GHz processor and 2 GB of Memory. I am a super neat freak is has no scratches or anything and keyboard and palm area have been protected by marware and iskin since the day I bought it I don't even touch the mouse button. I know crazy but true. Can some help get and idea of what I can sell it for and how I would go about doing so. I do not have enough post to list it on the Marketplace.
    Thank you.

2. shipdestroyer macrumors 6502

If you can't create a thread in Marketplace, it's probably because they don't want people with no credibility registering and selling stuff.

Methinks this thread will be deleted soon.

3. jayeskreezy macrumors 65816

well, from apple they go for $1049 in the refurb store....take some $$ off of that, but add some for upgraded ram...i'd say $950-$1000 is a good price

4. thegoldenmackid macrumors 604

thegoldenmackid

1. It's not that hard to get the 100 post needed to start a thread, just 10 post a day not in the marketplace thread, 10 days.

2. If you want more money and that's a hassle eBay.

3. The reason why it's there is obviously to avoid scammers and since MacRumors doesn't operate a feedback system, then it's the easiest way to avoid people running off with money.

5. Paulickb thread starter macrumors newbie

Thank you for your responses and the advise I guess I will have to keep posting or just try Ebay.