Trying to us3 one pc and connect 2-3 different monitors,keyboard-mouse,sound

Discussion in 'Digital Video' started by gr689, Apr 18, 2012.

1. gr689 macrumors newbie

I can't find this anywhere. And not sure if I'm in the right area for my thread but here it goes. I want to Have one powerful PC or Mac with at least Quad processor that can utilize 3 different monitors(including the one for the PC), keyboard, mouse and Sound and let them all run in different rooms wireless. I at least want to be able to run a web browser on each or a different application on each so called work station. Essentially having 3 computers in each room while only maintaining the "hub" as an actual Computer. I'd like to get the highest resolution on each screen. I'm working on packaging this item, if the price is right as a PC the whole family can enjoy in each of their respected rooms without the costs of buying 3 computers. Does this sound dumb? thanks in advance

2. simsaladimbamba

As neither Windows nor Mac OS X allow multiple users using the same computer at the same time, meaning that three different accounts are active at the same time while those three accounts get accessed at the same time, or even with one account, you probably will not get around this.
    Have you looked at the Refurbished Mac section in the Apple Online Store for some older Mac minis?