iPad Pro Trying to wake

Discussion in 'iPad' started by SilentDoom, Jan 14, 2016.

1. SilentDoom macrumors member

Hey, everyone!
    Im loving my iPad and apple pencil. I've owned iPads from the beginning; there's something more, inviting, with the iPad pro. It makes me want to use it, makes me want to do more. Maybe it's the price tag :p

The only problem I'm having is if I leave it open. When idle, it will periodically "wake up" and ask to enter my lock screen password. As if someone pressed a button and tried to swipe to unlock. If I didn't have a Smart Cover this would be even more of a problem.

It doesn't look like it's eating my battery(which I will say this thing has great battery life). I started from blank and didn't restore from backup. I'm not really looking to start over again, but I'm thinking I might have to just to see.

Any suggestions or thoughts? It's not notifications, since those wouldn't ask for password. I'm hoping others are experiencing the same and I can just wait until update!

2. PattyMc macrumors regular

PattyMc

Sounds like it could be activity on another device connected to your ICloud/Apple ID.
    Several have noticed this but no one knows for certain why this is happening, but it's possible it could be related to ^^^^
    Could just be a bug or is related to devices syncing.

3. yillbs macrumors 6502

yillbs