Tubidy

Markredtildead

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 15, 2017
Hi

Purchased new IPad Pro today and after transferring everything from my old iPad I've noticed that Tubidy is missing. Really need this app or similar as I fly a lot and watch a lot of YouTube videos while offline.

Could anybody help me out please ?

Thanks

sparksd

macrumors 68040
Jun 7, 2015
Seattle WA
Last edited:
Reactions: eyeseeyou

braddick

macrumors 68040
Jun 28, 2009
Encinitas, CA
"PocketTube" is the best-kept secret in the App store. Why it hasn't been pulled yet by Apple is a mystery. Flawlessly downloads YouTube video and even converts them into music files that are automatically added to your iPhone playlist.

Reactions: eVolcre

eVolcre

macrumors 68000
Jan 7, 2003
"PocketTube" is the best-kept secret in the App store. Why it hasn't been pulled yet by Apple is a mystery. Flawlessly downloads YouTube video and even converts them into music files that are automatically added to your iPhone playlist.
Thanks for that. Nice one

Reactions: braddick

max2

macrumors 68040
May 31, 2015
Pocket Tube is ok but I still prefer ProTube and that is what I use now.

pacorob

macrumors 68000
Apr 8, 2010
the Netherlands
I am having problems
It depends on the type of problems you are coping with where you need to go or what you could do.

If you are referring to third party YouTube apps like ProTube, Tubidy or Pocket Tube then it might be that after a certain while such apps no longer work if they are removed from the App Store and YouTube changed their API or blocked it's functionality.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.