Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

expergo

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 21, 2004
hey,

i want to get a tucano second skin for my 12" ibook...but i also want a bag.

i've been looking at the horizontal limit by tucano, but read a review that said the ibook with a sleeve wouldn't fit in the 12" version. so...do you think ti'd be okay if i got the 15" version? i'm sure it'll fit, but i don't wnat it to be too loose.

cluthz

macrumors 68040
Jun 15, 2004
Norway
expergo said:
hey,

i want to get a tucano second skin for my 12" ibook...but i also want a bag.

i've been looking at the horizontal limit by tucano, but read a review that said the ibook with a sleeve wouldn't fit in the 12" version. so...do you think ti'd be okay if i got the 15" version? i'm sure it'll fit, but i don't wnat it to be too loose.

I think the 12-inch ibook would fit in the 12 inch second skin.
I have a second skin for my powerbook and i'd wish that the skin was a bit smaller. Unfortunately I don't have a 12 -inch ibook to try it.
Why don't you try it in a nearby apple store?

A 15-inch skin on a 12-inch ibook won't be nice.... There is also a similar option, InCase Macsleeve and Crumpler School hymn (not sure if the are made for ibooks..)

expergo

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 21, 2004
nonono....

i worded it really badly. haha.

i meant...i'm gonna get the 12" skin. but i want to get the hrozinotal limit bag and they have 2 versions...a 12" one,..and a 15" one.

i saw a pic of someone trying to put an ibook WIth the sleeve into the 12" one and it wouldnl't really fit or it was really really tough to get in. so they just used it without the sleeve. but since im' kinda anal about my ibook...i'd rather it be safer. sooo...i was just wondering if having an ibook with the 12" sleeve in the 15" bag would be too loose. hehe. :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.