I've often read in these forums that it is wise to avoid revision A machines. I will need a new machine soon--either today or in the spring--so I have the choice of buying now or waiting until the inevitable spring update. If Tuesday's MacBook is considered a revision A machine, I will wait until spring. If, on the other hand, it is not, I will happily purchase now. Let me know your thoughts and thanks in advance.