Tunebuds mobile

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by boston04and07, Dec 25, 2008.

1. boston04and07 macrumors 65816

boston04and07

Hey guys, I was going to get a pair of Griffin's Tunebuds Mobile for my brand new iPhone, since I always had the regular Tunebuds for my iPod and loved them (the price and sound quality are perfect for me). However, I have a white iPhone, and an obsessiveness with matching - sooo the fact that they only come in black is kind of bugging me! So my question is, does anyone know of mobile earphones that are comparable in price and sound quality, but that come in white? Not a big deal if there aren't any, just curious!

2. Kenzembo1 macrumors 6502

I don't know about the Tunebuds, but I got a pair of the new Apple In-earphones with remote and mic for Christmas and they sound great! They also match the white iPhone quite nicely (even though I have a black one)...comes with a cool carrying case too!

3. boston04and07 thread starter macrumors 65816

boston04and07

Thanks for your help! Both of those were a little more expensive than I would like, but I'm thinking of just taking the plunge and getting a nice pair anyways. Might as well, since I replace my tunebuds every few months as it is. Orrr I might just deal with the fact that they don't match my white iPhone and get yet another pair. :eek: