Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

northcountryboy

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 19, 2013
I have several favourites stations set up on the iphone app. Unfortunately it seems that there is no option for favourite stations on the carplay app. Is this correct or am I missing something? It is virtually impossible to find the stations that I like (BBC Radio 5 live and 6 music) from the menu options in the carplay app.

Currently I am resorting to playing the relevant station on the iphone just before I connect to the car and then I can get to that station via the 'now playing' option in the top right of the carplay screen. But that doesn't seem like a quality solution

m11rphy

macrumors 6502a
Dec 26, 2009
I have several favourites stations set up on the iphone app. Unfortunately it seems that there is no option for favourite stations on the carplay app. Is this correct or am I missing something? It is virtually impossible to find the stations that I like (BBC Radio 5 live and 6 music) from the menu options in the carplay app.

Currently I am resorting to playing the relevant station on the iphone just before I connect to the car and then I can get to that station via the 'now playing' option in the top right of the carplay screen. But that doesn't seem like a quality solution
I have the same problem, I use the recents section

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.