Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

narco

macrumors 65816
Dec 9, 2003
California.
Sharewaredemon said:
Not that I'm a fan but I was browsing a website earlier and i came across this link: http://67.18.222.146/cnn.htm

Apparently Tupac isn't dead, can anyone confirm is this site is legit?

EDIT: Apparantly it's an April fools joke.

Yeah, I remember hearing all about the conspiracy theories a while back. You would think he'd still be alive with all the music he STILL puts out, but I have seen the autopsy pictures (unless they are doctored).

I can understand Elvis, but 2pac? Hmmm...

Fishes,
narco.

yellow

Moderator emeritus
Oct 21, 2003
Portland, OR
LOL.. yes.. it's not real.

Code:
Non-authoritative answer:
146.222.18.67.in-addr.arpa      name = 146.67-18-222.reverse.theplanet.com.

Authoritative answers can be found from:
222.18.67.in-addr.arpa  nameserver = ns1.theplanet.com.
222.18.67.in-addr.arpa  nameserver = ns2.theplanet.com.
ns1.theplanet.com       internet address = 216.234.234.30
ns2.theplanet.com       internet address = 12.96.160.115

PlaceofDis

macrumors Core
Jan 6, 2004
people have wanted to believe ever since his death that he faked it, and i suppose since he has put out more work since his death than while he was alive that would raise suspicions, but who knows really, i would think he would have showed up by now if he faked it

wierd world we live in thats for sure

Koodauw

macrumors 68040
Nov 17, 2003
Madison
narco said:
Yeah, I remember hearing all about the conspiracy theories a while back. You would think he'd still be alive with all the music he STILL puts out, but I have seen the autopsy pictures (unless they are doctored).

I don't think you did see any autopsy photos. Because there was no autopsy. His Body was creamated right away. Under California law in a murder there is supposed to be an autopsy, which is part of the conspiracy theory.

If you get a chance to read the conspiracy stuff, its actually pretty interesting.

Wally

macrumors member
Mar 18, 2005
eminem has been producin the new tupuc stuff... Tupuc recorded alot of music before his death and now eminem has bought the rights and is releasin it i guess

Blue Velvet

Moderator emeritus
Jul 4, 2004
Sutekidane said:
No, he really isn't dead. In fact he's living in my garage...

Rubbish.

He's sharing an apartment in Vegas with Elvis, Marilyn Monroe, Mama Cass, and Lord Lucan.

evilernie

macrumors 6502
Jan 6, 2005
Blue Velvet said:
Rubbish.

He's sharing an apartment in Vegas with Elvis, Marilyn Monroe, Mama Cass, and Lord Lucan.

Yep, it's true. And their landlord is Jim Morrison. :cool:

dubbz

macrumors 68020
Sep 3, 2003
Alta, Norway
He's not dead. I saw him just the other day in the local shopping mall. He was having a chat with Elvis. It's true. Honest.

aloofman

macrumors 68020
Dec 17, 2002
Socal
If he's not dead, he should keep pretending to be. He's making way more money now than when he was alive.

JeffTL

macrumors 6502a
Dec 18, 2003
I understand he's emceeing the megaconcert tonight at Ak-Sar-Ben Coliseum; Harry Chapin will be opening for the Beatles (who will be joined by Buddy Holly for "That'll Be the Day") and Elvis. JFK has a ticket.

BrianKonarsMac

macrumors 65816
Apr 28, 2004
if you believe in the illuminati and ever listened to some of the messages of tupac, i would not be surprised if he were still alive.

tupac = very powerful, influential man to a high percentage of this populations youth. he is also as against the government as you can get. he fits the illumanatus character perfectly, and with all of the references to the bible, etc. on his last TRUE album, i truly would not be surprised if he is alive.

all of the records that continue to be released in his name are thanks to suge knight trying to milk his name and work for every penny.

paulypants

macrumors 6502a
Jun 17, 2003
Buffalo, NY
BrianKonarsMac said:
all of the records that continue to be released in his name are thanks to suge knight trying to milk his name and work for every penny.

Which is exactly why fat 'ol Suge had him killed, he wanted to keep the royalties from Tupac's music. That or it was indeed Orlando Anderson, but he's dead now so we'll never know. Either way Tupac's dead.

killuminati

macrumors 68020
Dec 6, 2004
I believe I should post in this thread :p

All my friends sent me that site on April Fools. Luckily I'm not that gullible :)

I believe he is dead, but there is so much evidence leading to believe that he is alive its hard to imagine him being dead

One of my favourite pieces of 'evidence' showing that he is alive is this line from a song called "Aint Hard 2 Find"

"I heard rumors I died murdered in cold blood traumatized,
pictures of me in my final state you know mama cried,
but that was fiction some coward got the story twisted,
as if I no longer existed, mysteriously missing"

narco

macrumors 65816
Dec 9, 2003
California.
killuminati said:
"I heard rumors I died murdered in cold blood traumatized,
pictures of me in my final state you know mama cried,
but that was fiction some coward got the story twisted,
as if I no longer existed, mysteriously missing"

Yeah, this combined with the Tupac=capuT thing is pretty interesting. No wonder so many people believe this.

Fishes,
narco.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.