turing off

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by TillysWily, Nov 26, 2011.

1. TillysWily macrumors regular

Has anyone else had the problem with there 4S turning things off? Last week I called apple bc my phone just stopped sending pics all the sudden well come to find out the mms got turned off somehow. Now for the past 2 days I haven't been receiving emails and just looked at my mail setting and it got changed to manual. I haven't been in my setting in about 3 weeks so idk whats going on.

2. SandboxGeneral Moderator

SandboxGeneral

Staff Member

Wirelessly posted (iPhone 4S: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A405 Safari/7534.48.3)

Nope. Mine has been operating flawlessly with the exception of the battery issue. But the 5.0.1 update corrected that for me.

3. TillysWily thread starter macrumors regular

hey i came from "droid doesn't" so the battery life to me wasn't an issue at all but i did notice a diff with the update as well....but yes thats the 2nd time it just cut something off idk whats going on not that big of a deal just annoying

4. ShionoyaTamaki macrumors 6502

o.o maybe someone been using your phone secretly without you knowing or FBI agents is tracking you while you sleep searching ur phone logs. Wild guess.