Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

twisted-pixel

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Sep 13, 2009
San Jose, CA
Hi,

I'm new to the ipad world having only had an iphone for the last 3 years so apologies if this is a newb question. I currently have an ihome radio alarm clock into which I plug my iphone each night...it charges it up, and if I want to I can listen to music etc...however I never use it for that, just for the alarm and charging features mostly.

Is there an app that will turn my ipad into a fully functioning radio alarm clock? I don't need thousands of features, just the ability to set alarms on a daily or recurring basis, a display that stays on all night showing me the time, or anything else I might need in the night!!(but obviously can be dimmed), snooze feature and can wake me up to BBC radio 1 (or a choice of other stations - I understand I might need to couple this with another app in order to get the radio). Clearly I'll need to buy a dock as well, but if there isn't an app that can do this then I wont bother.

Thanks in Advance

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.