Turn off switch + case

Discussion in 'iPod touch Accessories' started by szoyyozs, Dec 3, 2008.

1. szoyyozs macrumors newbie

So I got my Itouch today, it's very cool. I also bought a case aswell, some hard plastic one. I just thought of something.. Hmm how do I turn this off, and then I figured it out, my case is covering my power down switch! Is there a way to turn off the itouch by touching something on the screen? I really don't want to return it, i like the case other then the flay of not being able to turn off lol. Is there a power off button on the screen that im missing?

2. jmann macrumors 604

jmann

bump on a log in a hole in the bottom of the sea
    The lock button at the top is covered? What case are you using?

3. Pixellated macrumors 65816

If the lock button is covered then it is some really stupid case!

4. szoyyozs thread starter macrumors newbie

are u talking about the circle in the top left? Idk what it does but it's not covered

5. Pixellated macrumors 65816

No, I am talking about the button on top of the device. The circle you're talking about is the WiFi antenna.

6. szoyyozs thread starter macrumors newbie

ty I figured it out, I'm dumb I thought it was a hong to the case not an actual. Button to the case
    Only complaint now is the finger prints on the screen is off Lol, any tips? Oh and when I hold the. Button n goes black, it's off right? N not sleeping right?

7. bndoarn macrumors 6502a

you'll know when it's off because a screen will pop up saying "slide to power off" and when you slide it it turns off. to get to this screen hold down the top left button for a few seconds