"Turn Your iPod Touch into a Tablet"

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Aero26, Jan 30, 2011.

1. Aero26 macrumors regular

Ajybody remembe this gadget from early last year? It was in the 60-80 dollar range. You simply place your ipod into a sort of latch in the back and it would give you the standard 7 inch display of a tablet. As far as i remember, it only came in black. I bwlieve it also incorporated the word "magic" into its trademark. Haven't heard a word of it since the iPad released. Did Apple get all corporate and cease and desist them or does Google simply refer any search for "ipod" and "tablet" to the iPad by chance?

2. Aero26 thread starter macrumors regular

600+ views and no replies. If this is all a work of my imagination, I might need to go patent it now as it's a good idea. If not however, has anyone remembered by chance?

3. patp Guest

I keep up on all this stuff and never heard about it. Or must have been way under the radar.

4. ComputersaysNo, Apr 6, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 6, 2011

ComputersaysNo macrumors 6502

ComputersaysNo

5. Aero26 thread starter macrumors regular

Not the A-Trix. That came out in just about what seems like yesterday. :p Neither of the others even remotely. You put it in and the iPod is out of view. I really wish I could give you guys something more specific but theres not a thing on the net about or like it. :(

6. M@50N macrumors newbie

M@50N