Turning of applications in Iphone 4

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by theslaz, Oct 27, 2010.

1. theslaz macrumors 6502

Received my new Iphone 4 just last week. Like it so far. Have become concerned about the fact that it has to be charged on a daily basis. I do not us it that much; would think that I would get more than a day out of it. Leaving it sit at 100% charged overnight; it will loose 50% of it's charge by the morning. I have turned everything that I can of in the settings menu.
    I have a app called "System Lite" that shows what applications are running on my Iphone. It shows 15 as running. That can't be good. Is there a way to shut this applications down so that they do not use any of the Iphone's resources??

2. chargit macrumors 6502a

chargit

you can try doing a full reboot of your phone to shut some of them down. but to be honest an iPhone must be charged daily. these phones are constantly working and using data. take your sim out of it and it will last for days! you could have some apps running in the background but its mainly just doing its job!! I put mine on the charger every night when I go to bed.