TV-connected single-iPad games for many people?

Discussion in 'iPad Apps' started by Cptnodegard, Dec 16, 2013.

1. Cptnodegard macrumors 6502

I'm a teacher and have been looking for games that are playable with several people on a single iPad, preferably something where it makes sense to connect the iPad to a projector. I know that sounds niche, bu one example of such a game is SketchParty TV, which is a drawing guessing game that works precisely this game. I'm looking for more though, and haven't had much look googling my way to any others, so I was wondering if anyone know of any games that fit the bill? Preferably something that can contribute to language learning.

2. Menneisyys2 macrumors 603

Do you need native TV output, or, will simple mirroring do?

If the former, your choices are really restricted and I don't know of any such games. (I've tested all native TV-enabled games this Spring for my posts over at TouchArcade.) If the latter, you can use almost all games - I don't know of any games that would have deliberately disabled mirroring (unlike some movie streaming apps).

3. Cptnodegard thread starter macrumors 6502

Dual screen games would be best. Not hard to do something like that, as SketchParty TV shows, just doesnt seem like there are many games out there