Tv for mac mini?

Discussion in 'Mac mini' started by MacHaris, Feb 8, 2014.

1. MacHaris macrumors member

So I've decided to use a tv for my mac mini would the picture look bad using the tv with regular desk length(Using it on a desk)
    TV SPECS (KEEP IN MIND BEFORE YOU ANSWER QUESTION)
    32 inch
    Full Hd 1080 with dot noise reduction
    16:9
    50/60Hz refresh rate
    Also i heard something how using apple computers with monitors/tvs the picture is better automatically because of something could someone explain this
    :confused::confused::confused:

2. simsaladimbamba

If it is only for watching moving images (films and such), it will be okay. For anything computer related like using text editing applications or browsing or using manipulation applications, at that range, you will not have that much joy unless your eyes are really bad, even after correction.

Btw, is this not your third thread on almost the same issue?

3. paulrbeers macrumors 68040

Seriously, I'm trying to figure out why you keep making threads about using 32" Televisions as a monitor... and everyone keeps telling you not to do it but then you start another thread?

There is no special sauce in Apple Computers to make them look better than a PC. In fact, I would say the way that Windows handles scaling and other features it actually might look better (especially when using non-native resolutions).