tv listings widget??

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by maroongordon, Aug 25, 2008.

1. maroongordon macrumors newbie

Does anybody know of a widget that can show you when your favorite tv shows are going to be aired, including shows in syndication? I tried tv forecast, but it only works for shows that are still being aired new, and about 90% of what I watch are reruns on random stations. For instance, where I live a bunch of random stations rerun That 70s Show, so I was wondering if there was a widget that could list the stations it (and other shows) are running on, and at what time, etc. I've looked in a lot of places and haven't found anything, but it seems pretty obvious and useful so I just thought I'd ask!

2. AirborneAngel macrumors 6502

Hmm, the only widget I can think of is TV Forecast, where do you live? The United States?

3. QuarterSwede macrumors G3

QuarterSwede

Wow, glad you took the time to read his post. :rolleyes:

4. AirborneAngel macrumors 6502

I'm glad you have time to point out my error and not actually answer the post...way to go.

I re-read the post and was in the middle of fixing my post when you posted that.

Congratulations, you have nothing better to do with your time!

5. QuarterSwede macrumors G3

QuarterSwede

Well, when so many people just see a topic title and post without reading the OP's post or whatever has already been posted, it's pretty much seen as an insult.

6. Dmac77 macrumors 68020

Dmac77

I'm drawing a blank except for TVForcast. And that won't do exactly what you want. Someone really should make a TV Guide widget. If only I could code...

Don