Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ebutka

macrumors regular
Original poster
Feb 25, 2008
Detroit
I'm trying orb but I can seen to get it to work. Is there any live/tv feed that you can get for the iphone. I have ziphone, 1.1.4.

Nipz

macrumors 65816
Nov 1, 2006
UK
Orb is the only thing atm i think.

I would like to get something for Mac tbh

ebutka

macrumors regular
Original poster
Feb 25, 2008
Detroit
I fiddled with mine all day and got it to work. Do you have any idea where you ran into trouble?

i made an account and it says I cant log on to the internet on my computer and for my phone it says can not connect. is it worth it?

Smith288

macrumors 65816
Feb 26, 2008
OrbLive is probably the best app to hit the iPhone yet.

There is so many variables to get it to work since its reliant on your pc at home with a TV card that its best to go over to forums.orb.com. Read their "READ THIS FIRST" post to see if that can resolve your problem then ask if you still cant get it.

thatdude90210

macrumors member
Oct 12, 2007
I just got it to work on my system. Streaming live tv from my desktop PC (winxp, a64, + ati 550pro tv card) to my iphone is pretty cool. Didn't have to do anything special, it just worked after basic configuring.

Never have to pause tv or miss part of tv shows when you go to the restroom again. Heh.

Lakes21

macrumors newbie
Mar 4, 2008
I'm having the same problem with mine, on my PC it says can not log on to internet. I'll continue to work with it see if i can get it to work

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.