TV Show Catagorizing Question

Discussion in 'iPod' started by The Toon Master, Jul 30, 2008.

1. The Toon Master macrumors 6502

I've had some time to rip my 30+ TV Series Sets to iTunes, but catagorizing every episode is gettign annoying ,especially when I have to do 22 at a time (which is renaming the episode, numbering the episode and season, naming the series, and categorizing as a TV Show). Is there a way I can do it all at once? I know they have that for the Info part of each iTunes file, but I can't find a way to do that for Video...

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

2. gauchogolfer macrumors 603

gauchogolfer

Do you mean that the Get Info box on Videos isn't there? You should be able to make batch changes just like you do with music files.

3. The Toon Master thread starter macrumors 6502

It only works with Music (The only thing I can do batch is change Artwork). I have the latest iTunes too, if that helps any..

4. DarkHeraldMage macrumors 6502a

DarkHeraldMage

Use MetaX. It's free and it's awesome. I load an entire season into it and input the show name, album art, rating, season number, and channel it aired on while they're all selected, then I individually go through and put in episode number, title, description, and date, etc. I love MetaX with a passion. It's magnificent. :cool:

5. The Toon Master thread starter macrumors 6502

6. The Toon Master thread starter macrumors 6502

7. DarkHeraldMage macrumors 6502a

DarkHeraldMage

Unfortunately no. I had windows when I first started organizing my movies and it was a pain, but I never found a program that would really cut down on time and make it easier. Sorry.