Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Rikos87

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 7, 2008
I have a TV show I bought from iTunes. It has the 12 episodes listed as Season 1, with the TV show and the number of episodes in one convenient group as "TV Show, Season, # of episodes" on my iPod touch.

However, a TV show that I didn't buy from iTunes and is from my DVDs, shows two individual episodes even though both are the same season on my iPod touch and aren't listed in that one group.

I've checked everything, even doing a match with the iTunes tv show and it's still a problem. Right now, I just want to fix it and for some reason I feel I'm missing something.

Thanks in advance

paulsalter

macrumors 68000
Aug 10, 2008
UK
I have a TV show I bought from iTunes. It has the 12 episodes listed as Season 1, with the TV show and the number of episodes in one convenient group as "TV Show, Season, # of episodes" on my iPod touch.

However, a TV show that I didn't buy from iTunes and is from my DVDs, shows two individual episodes even though both are the same season on my iPod touch and aren't listed in that one group.

I've checked everything, even doing a match with the iTunes tv show and it's still a problem. Right now, I just want to fix it and for some reason I feel I'm missing something.

Thanks in advance

On the iPod Touch/iPhone, they will only be shown in a group if there are 3 or more episodes

If there are only 2 episodes of the show you ripped from dvd these will be shown as 2 entries on the main videos page

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.