TV Show Tracker

Discussion in 'iPad Apps' started by jjk454ss, Oct 16, 2011.

1. jjk454ss macrumors 601

jjk454ss

Anyone use an app to track TV Shows? I'd like one thing that tells me when new episodes of My favorite shows come on. I hate searching with DirecTV and seeing new and old episodes. All the apps seem to get some great reviews and some really bad reviews, I'm hoping to hear from anyone who is using one and how you like it.

2. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

There used to be user-created iCal calendars you could subscribe to. Don't know if there is still that but it's easy enough to created one. Also, I think the TV guide app allows you to choose your favorite shows.

3. HarryPot macrumors 6502a

There is an app with the name of the title "TV Show teacker" in the App Store.

It works great. Until now it only works in the iPhone, but the developer said the iPad version is coming.

It reminds you of all the TV Shows you select, gives you an alert before the TV Show airs, and makes a check list for you with the episodes that you haven't seen.

http://www.pixelperfectwidgets.com/

4. Rigby macrumors 601

I like MyEpisodes. It works with an account on the myepisodes.com web site.

5. jjk454ss thread starter macrumors 601

jjk454ss

Thanks, looked at all those options and I think I am going to try TV Show Tracker. It looks like just what I'm looking for.

6. crazycap macrumors member

Try itv HD
    I have it and it tells you everything from rating to episode preview to days of last/next episodes. It pulls info from thetvdb