iPad TV show/video playing help

Discussion in 'iPad' started by Ruffian829, Mar 1, 2013.

1. Ruffian829 macrumors 6502

I need some quick help- I have a few kids tv show episodes on my ipad for my son to watch in the car (3-4 hour car trip) - my problem is because they are different shows and seasons I can only play one or two at a time (using the standard video app). There doesn't seems to be an option to play all videos (or even a repeat?). I can't be pulling over every 25 minutes or so to start the new episode (and for my own sanity, he needs the shows lol).
    Is there any way to play the episodes from different seasons succinctly? Or is there any way to make a playlist to play them? Is there an app I can get to solve this??

2. Night Spring macrumors G5

Night Spring

Unfortunately, Apple's video player app doesn't let you do that. I know other video playing apps often let you play videos one after another, but I'm not sure if they work with videos bought from iTunes Store. Also, file management apps like FileBrowser and GoodReader can also play mp4 and m4v format videos, and I know for sure FileBrowser can be set to play the next video without stopping, not sure about GoodReader, but it could very well have that function. Again, I've never tried this with DRMed videos, since all my videos are non-DRM.