TV Shows in iPhone

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by eswank, Jan 29, 2008.

1. eswank macrumors 6502

I have a quick question. I download some videos from YouTube which I considered TV Shows. There are six videos; I labeled each video with its specific episode number. Why is it that when I upload the TV Shows into my iPhone episode 1 is always on the bottom of the list with the last episode being at the top? I'm picky on how my shows are in order.

I would like them in the same order that they're in when I look in to my TV Shows library. Is there anyway to work around this?

2. ert3 macrumors 6502a

ert3

Sadly i doubt any purchased TV shows can be reogranized in the phone.

Why you ask well its because the phone assumes you donloaded episode one of your season pass and loaded it to your iPhone.

Then episode two came out and you put that on your phone.

Well the series caries on until your up-to lets say episode 50.

At this point you have to scroll down quite a bit to get to the latest episode.

Oh wait lets just invert the list asuming everyone just wants the latest at the top of the list.

I am very certain the list goes by creation date as mandated by itunes.

3. hexonxonx macrumors 601

I have noticed that with TV shows that I buy on iTunes, the iPhone will list the very last episode first such as episode 14, and episode 1 will be at the bottom of the list. On my iPod Classic, it is the other way around, episode 1 is first in the list.