Tv shows metadata in itunes

Discussion in 'macOS' started by Absolute-Zero, Dec 16, 2010.

1. Absolute-Zero macrumors newbie

Hello,
    I'am having a difficult time managing TV Show metadata in iTunes. I have over 100 episodes of a single show. I selected all of the episodes and went to "get info" and set the show's name. That was easy enough, but the problem is numbering the episodes in iTunes. I have to go one by one. I guess there is no auto numbering. Is there any easier way? Thanks in advance. :eek:

2. mrfrosty macrumors 6502

Look for the script 'set video kind of selected'

3. Absolute-Zero thread starter macrumors newbie

Hey Mrfrosty,
    Thanks for the reply. Setting the video kind is already done. I set all of the episodes as a tv show and under the correct name. The problem is numbering the episodes as a tv show. I have over 100 episodes and the only way that itunes allows me to number them is individually. So for example, I have to edit each tv show episode and number it according to what episode it is. And it currently is like this:

"Show" "Name" "Episode #"

I already filled the info for the show and the name. It was easy because I just selected all of the files and went to "get info" and set those, but numbering the episodes has to be done individually and I just think its too time consuming. Maybe there is an easier way like auto numbering? Sorry if its hard to understand what I'm saying.

4. Absolute-Zero thread starter macrumors newbie

Here is a pic showing itunes. I had to individually number the episodes. Is there an easier way to number the episodes?

Attached Files:

• Pic.jpg
      Pic.jpg
      File size:
      151.4 KB
      Views: