tv shows on iPod Touch

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by skaterxx, Mar 15, 2008.

1. skaterxx macrumors newbie

Hi. I was just wondering is there anyway the iPod Touch can split my tv shows up in seasons. Because I have 4 season of futurama on my ipod and they have all the appropriate tags i.e. Season number, episode number and everything but it just displays it all as one whole season so i have to scroll through like 100 episodes if I want to get to the first one. Is there anyway the iPod touch can divide it up into different seasons? Thanks

2. fridgeymonster3 macrumors 6502

fridgeymonster3

I'm pretty sure they just categorize them by season. I have multiple episodes from different seasons of Friends and they are separated by season.

3. engles macrumors regular

in iTunes, select and episode and then right click and choose "get info" next change the season number to whatever season. You may be able to do multiple episodes at a time. I can't remember exactly.

4. cowgirl 4-eva macrumors newbie

:)

5. cowgirl 4-eva macrumors newbie

help

hi i am new here can somebody tell me wat i am supposed 2 do?

6. dpaanlka macrumors 601

dpaanlka

Not spam us?

7. sldawgs macrumors newbie

I have a question about TV Episodes on my iPod Touch. It puts the shows on in reverse episode order (episode 4 on top, episode 3 below all the way down to episode 1) Is there a way to sort them in order so that episode 1 is the first one on the list?

8. scotty96LSC macrumors 65816

scotty96LSC

Build season playlists and then insert sort orders in the info section of each file? I would think that would work.

9. timbo-baggins macrumors newbie

timbo-baggins

That rather depends on what you want to do? And with what?

Tim:D