TV Talk

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by abijnk, Dec 4, 2007.

1. abijnk macrumors 68040

abijnk

Hey, so I am sitting down right now thinking about how much I am hating the fact that a new episode of House isn't on tonight, and I was just wondering what TV shows you guys take time to watch...

I watch House religiously. It is the only show I make a point to watch, and since its only on once a week I guess that isn't too bad...

What about the rest of you?

2. calculus Guest

calculus

Every Sunday?;)

3. abijnk thread starter macrumors 68040

abijnk

Thanks...

4. MacNut macrumors Core

MacNut

We do have multiple TV threads all over. There is even a House thread kicking around somewhere.

5. squeeks macrumors 68040

squeeks

the four monday evening CBS comedies, Survivor, CSI Las Vegas, sometimes miami, and Amazing race this season

6. Stampyhead macrumors 68020

Stampyhead

I was watching South Park rather religiously until the season ended. The only other show I watch on a fairly regular basis is the new show on The CW called "Life is Wild." Normally I run far away from teen soap opera type shows, but this one is a bit different in that it takes place in South Africa and shows a family from New York that has been transplanted to South Africa for a year. I've found it quite fascinating to watch them try to fit into this very foreign (to them) culture. Assuming the show is factually correct... Anyway, my TV broke a few months ago and I haven't felt particularly motivated to replacing it. So now my TV watching is restricted to what I can download from iTunes.

7. ucfgrad93 macrumors P6

ucfgrad93

I like watching Numbers and Supernatural. Sometimes, I'll watch Ace of Cakes or Iron Chef America with my daughter.

8. siurpeeman macrumors 603

siurpeeman

this season on network tv, i follow (favorite shows in bold) chuck, heroes, journeyman, how i met your mother, the big bang theory, house, bionic woman, gossip girl, life, reaper, my name is earl and the office. it's hard, considering a lot of these shows overlap, and it's hard to watch these shows while maintaining a normal working and social life. i do, however, have tivo making things a bit more manageable. :eek:

9. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

TV writers are on strike. This thread is like crossing the picket line. :p

10. dcv macrumors G3

I don't watch a lot of TV... it's usually on in the background though. The only thing I'm making a point of watching (or recording on EyeTV) at the moment is Ugly Betty. And Dragons Den is usually worth a giggle. Oh and I watched Spooks on BBC1 for the first time last night, which wasn't bad.

11. calculus Guest

calculus

This is my weekly father/daughter bonding session with The Teenager. I love the way the spooks all use macs and the bad guys pcs.

12. Dagless macrumors Core

Dagless

I watch a few shows. Spooks, Have I Got News For You, Robin Hood, Doctor Who, Mighty Boosh, Casualty, Peep Show, Earth: The Power of the Planet. Pretty much it for me!

Don't really dip in and out of shows, maybe Top Gear because I always forget it's on.

On the US side of things I only like Heroes and Lost and both of them have just finished.

*bolded what I consider the funniest thing on TV :D

13. abijnk thread starter macrumors 68040

abijnk

I must really suck at searching then...

Feel free to delete