Figured I wanted to start a thread, with all the little details, since i found a few (some are already posted, some are not)
- Leave the apple TV on an app icon, and put down the remote for 1min, and it will be highlighted (light disappears from the others). If you move the remote, it will remove the highlighting again.
- When the cursor is being moved around on the app icons, the balance of the sound effect, will move to the left speaker, if the cursor is in the left column - and to the right speaker if the cursor moves around in the right column.
- Icon/banners's parallax effect have more layers in them. Some even have 3D objects (Hulu has 3d text)
- You can tap (not click) the corners of the touch pad, and it will function as arrow buttons.
- If you don't have a registered credit card on your app store account, all the apps which your iTunes balance can't afford, will be greyed out on the app store. (Apps already purchased are also greyed out)