Twas the night before your Apple Watch Delivery..

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by Cervelo-Van, Jun 8, 2015.

1. Cervelo-Van macrumors member

Tuesday June 9th, UPS will be delivering my Apple Watch, SG 42MM BSB that I ordered on April 30. Days and days of checking MacRumors Forums, commiserating with my fellow AW recipients in waiting or RIW.

Nervous about UPS as the window of delivery is from 10-7. Checked my buzzer this morning to make sure it calls my phone. I have to be online in a business chat for 4 hours tomorrow, so hope if the call comes during that time, I can step out quickly to get it. Of course, have to be home all day in case they deliver late.

Today I get a text message from Rogers saying "We are upgrading your network and there will be intermittent outages during the next few weeks" Like, I was not stressed enough.

So, what was your day/night before your delivery like?

2. FrisbeeK9 macrumors 6502a

FrisbeeK9

Simply the longest night ever.

3. woodynorman macrumors 6502

Tomorrow night is the night for me. It won't be that bad. It's Wednesday thats the problem. My watch will be delivered while I'm at work, and I won't be home till late that night with work stuff. Knowing that its sitting on my kitchen counter all day and I can't play with it is the worst.

4. lancashirehotpot macrumors member

lancashirehotpot

I'm not ashamed to admit it felt like Xmas eve for me. Couldn't wait to go to bed and get the day over. I even woke up early on delivery day as excitable as I used to be as a kid. That just made the wait for UPS unbearable

5. Jack426, Jun 9, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2015

Jack426 macrumors regular

Jack426

I refreshed UPS over and over and over, thinking somehow, in some way, the watch would magically jump across the country and into my house. (It didn't work.) It really did feel like Christmas though, I anxiously awaited bedtime, slept very little, and awoke earlier than I ever have before. It was so much fun. :D

Sadly now the wait is over. I've had my watch for over a week now, and I love it, but I miss the wait. There's just something about waiting for the "day", and the day you finally receive the watch, it's just so exciting.

6. FrisbeeK9 macrumors 6502a

FrisbeeK9

it's amazing Jack426, Lancashirehotpot, Woodynorman and myself all have the same feelings. I got my watch last week and I'm still so blown away at the Apple quality. You all are going to love your watches!!!!

7. Cervelo-Van thread starter macrumors member

I turn 60 on August 3rd, yet I was like a kid. I waited outside all day till 4:00PM when UPS showed, even though I had tested my condo buzzer.