General Tweak/app to see energy consumption on a per app basis?

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by hafr, Jan 6, 2014.

1. hafr macrumors 68030

For iOS 6, I used an app called BatteryDoctorPro that tracked the power usage and usage time for each app, making it very easy to see which apps used the most energy.

Is there such a tweak or app for iOS 7? My wife tend to get something like 4-5 hours of usage at the most out of her iPhone 5, and having done the usual things (Instruments, restore as new, even used it myself for a few days with my own usage pattern), I've come to the conclusion that the reason must be her usage pattern. There simply is no other logical solution.

She got tired of me asking her keep track of which apps she used and for how long a long time ago ;) So I need an app or a tweak to do it for her :)

I've tried searching the net, but my search skills might be lacking because I can't find anything... Can anyone help me?

2. iMrNiceGuy0023 macrumors 68000

3. kalirob99 macrumors 68000

kalirob99

So far I'm only aware of top through mobile Terminal doing this atm. But it'd be nice if someone came up with an app for those who don't know how to use Terminal.

4. dasx macrumors 65816

dasx

If there was a tweak that would monitor every app 24/7 just to tell their battery use, it would probably have to put itself at the top of the list.

5. carjakester macrumors 68020

carjakester

6. sparkss macrumors newbie

Yeah I can't wait for it to come back, it was one of my favorite tweaks.