iPhone Tweak might messed up my apps

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by brutes7, Mar 1, 2017.

1. brutes7 macrumors newbie

Hi everyone, I installed yesterday two tweaks which forces app to resize to fit the screen as I wanted to try to play some iPad games on my iPhone. I later installed Soul Knight which looks messed up and too big for my screen. I tried reinstalling but it doesnt work.

I uninstalled the tweaks and it doesnt work, I tested the phone without the JB and the apps open normally.

What can I do?

Here is the pic of how the screen looks:http://imgur.com/TKbTpKZ

This is what it shows when I tap the app, it opens it and it looks like it's resizing it

http://imgur.com/FAjGmGk

you can see my background behind the app logo... I don't know how to fix this

Thanks in advance for your help

2. casperes1996 macrumors 65816

casperes1996

I'm not very well versed in jailbreaks, but I can recommend running iCleaner if you've already deleted the tweaks, to see if it can find some leftover files.

3. brutes7 thread starter macrumors newbie

I did do it but nothing happened
    Maybe restore Iphone and then jailbreak again?
    What is the safest way to wipe all jb from phone and stay on 10.1.1?

4. casperes1996 macrumors 65816

casperes1996

Well you can't use Apple's image that's for sure. Unless you somehow can get through the code signing problem with the jailbreak itself. Maybe a backup would work if you have one of those lying around. Or maybe the "Reset" options in Settings will do the trick too? I'm not really sure, as jailbroken devices isn't my forte as I said.
    Alternatively, there's probably some kind of Terminal like app, or a file manager you can use to manually scavenge the system for whatever still causes the behaviour.

5. pdxmatts macrumors 65816

pdxmatts

In iCleaner tap on the + tab and then Preference files and see if the unwanted app files are there. If there slide to delete them, then tap on the broom icon and then clean. That will delete any unwanted files. Never use reset on a JB.

6. brutes7 thread starter macrumors newbie

Pdxmatts I wanted a restore? With backup on itunes so even that isnt good?
    --- Post Merged, Mar 2, 2017 ---
    Also on the + tab I only have Languages and Images and that's it. No preference files

7. pdxmatts, Mar 2, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 2, 2017

pdxmatts macrumors 65816

pdxmatts

If you do an iTunes restore it will update you to 10.2.1 and you will lose your JB. I'm talking about never do a reset all from your phone if JB. I use iCleaner Pro to remove any unwanted files from a removed Cydia tweak

8. brutes7 thread starter macrumors newbie

I tried deleting with ifile and it still does the same problem
    I can open + tab in icleaner but there is no preferences

9. casperes1996 macrumors 65816

casperes1996

Is it possible to get something that allows you to use a CLI on iOS in the Cydia store? Check around, see if you can find a repository that has one. If you find one, I might be able to help with some bash commands that might be able to find some hidden leftovers

10. pdxmatts macrumors 65816

pdxmatts

Are you using iCleaner Pro?

Attached Files: