iPad Tweak to bypass jailbreak detection for DirecTV

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by Jstuts5797, Mar 1, 2017.

1. Jstuts5797, Mar 1, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 2, 2017

Jstuts5797 macrumors 6502a

Hey guys! I'm running the latest jailbreak on iOS 10.2 on my iPad Pro. Does anyone know of a tweak to help me bypass jailbreak detection for the DirecTV app.... one that works on iOS 10.2? Any help would be greatly appreciated, and thanks in advance!

2. LoLife macrumors regular

Xcon has been pretty solid for me. Always worked for the directv app

3. Jstuts5797 thread starter macrumors 6502a

Thanks for the advice! I have downloaded Xcon now but it doesn't seem to have made a difference for the DirecTV app at all. I appreciate your help though! Any other suggestions?

4. LoLife macrumors regular

What device are you running and what iOS? I have also used tsprotector in the past but I'm not sure when that was last updated. I'm on 6 plus 10.2 and Xcon works for me

5. Peter K. macrumors 6502a

Peter K.

Are you talking about DirecTV, or "DirecTV NOW", the relatively new streaming-only service from AT&T? AFAIK, there is still no effective jailbreak detection bypass tweak or Flex patch for DirecTV NOW.

6. Jstuts5797 thread starter macrumors 6502a

I'm running iOS 10.2 on my iPad Pro 9.7"

No not the new DirecTV NOW, I'm trying to use the DirecTV app that's actually for your satellite TV service.

7. Peter K. macrumors 6502a

Peter K.

Oh OK; then you should be able to find success.

In all of my Google-ing for solutions for DirecTV NOW, I have found many claims of effective solutions for DirecTV.

Good Luck.

8. kalirob99 macrumors 68000

kalirob99

There's a lot of different ones but I haven't found one that works either. Especially that plays along with Pokémon Go too. It's like I have to choose one or the other lately. Same for Paypal. :mad: