Tweak to change look of all Apple apps?

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by sw6lee, Aug 8, 2015.

1. sw6lee macrumors regular

Hi guys,

I'm pretty new to jailbreak scene. I was and am still an Android user as well and when you install a custom rom on android there is a CM theme engine where the themes you download will change the look of stock apps that comes with the device and sometimes even YouTube, Facebook, etc.

I'm wondering if there is a similar thing in iOS jailbreak. Stock Apple apps like dialer contacts mail etc are way too plain and not interesting to me. are there tweaks that change all or most Apple apps?

I tried winterboard and I like changing icons but none of the themes I tried change the look of apps, except maybe icons in apps.

I would really appreciate your help!

2. HankHowdy macrumors 68040

HankHowdy

This was possible with iOS version older than iOS 7.

iOS 7 made theming much more difficult.

There are some things that you can change like header and background colors.

Check out a tweak called Eclipse.

3. Will22 macrumors 65816

Will22

Eclipse 2 is what your looking for and you can pick what it changes as well.

I'm the same as you, I still use android but unfortunately I sold my Note 4 and bought a G4. What a load of crap that phone is, albeit made worse by have an iPhone 6 and a Moto X 2014 that are close to stutterless(is that a word) and I also use a Windows phone from time to time so they make the G4 look ridiculous.

4. iRetired macrumors 6502a

iRetired

5. nwmtnbiker, Aug 9, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 11, 2015

nwmtnbiker macrumors 68000

nwmtnbiker

6. blueflower macrumors 6502

I'm on ios 7.1.2 and I have done this using the tweaks bigify and zoobhoy and iconmasks to change all the icons basically.