Tweak to double/triple tap the @ button

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by LoLife, Sep 12, 2016.

1. LoLife macrumors regular

I have had jailbreak iPhones for years. A while back there used to be a tweak that you could double/triple tap the @ symbol and it would have a preset texts that would automatically fill in. For example: when I double the @ button it would automatically fill in my email address and triple tap the @ button it would automatically fill in my address. Both my email address and resident addresses are long so it was a lot more convient to tap the button and have it fill in.

Anyway if anyone remembers the tweak name/a tweak that would also do this for me that would be great.

Thanks in advance

2. MacManiac76 macrumors 65816

MacManiac76

I don't know about any tweak, but I have always just used Settings -> General -> Keyboard -> Text Replacement to perform actions such as the ones you mentioned.

3. LoLife thread starter macrumors regular

Beautiful. Didn't even think of this. Works great. Thanks for the advice

4. Knowlege Bomb macrumors 601

Knowlege Bomb

Its called Doublecut and it's working flawlessly on my 9.3.2 6s+. :)

5. LoLife thread starter macrumors regular

Sweet thanks man. Kind of used to the regular Apple way now but might give double cut a shot. Appreciate the reply

6. Knowlege Bomb macrumors 601

Knowlege Bomb

Always happy to help! It's one on a very small list of tweaks that keeps me in the jailbreak world.

7. LoLife thread starter macrumors regular

Yeah me too. I try and keep my list of tweaks simple. Unlike when I first started jail breaking in the 3.0 days I had just about every tweak possible and my phone restarted 15 times and a day and my battery life was terrible.

8. Chukwe macrumors regular