Tweetbot for the iPad

Sdahe

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Oct 26, 2007
San Juan, PR
Hello guys,

I have been using Tweetbot for the iPhone for a while and now that I have a new iPad I would to have it in there too but... I went to the app store and I see they have the iPad version for $2.99. Since I paid for the iPhone version... Do I need to pay for the iPad version too?...

Thanks

Badrottie

Suspended
May 8, 2011
Los Angeles
Hello guys,

I have been using Tweetbot for the iPhone for a while and now that I have a new iPad I would to have it in there too but... I went to the app store and I see they have the iPad version for $2.99. Since I paid for the iPhone version... Do I need to pay for the iPad version too?...

Thanks
Yes because they both have different screen size I guess. :( BUT you can install paid version on your iPad anyway. You will see "letterbox" screen paid version on your iPad.

Sdahe

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Oct 26, 2007
San Juan, PR
Thanks guys!!

I'll just stay with the Twitter app for now since I have Tweetbot in my iphone. Maybe I'll get it later for the iPad.

absolutazn87

macrumors member
Sep 16, 2007
New York, NY
Tweetbot for iPad is pretty fantastic and they decided to charge less for the iPhone and iPad apps than they otherwise would have if it was universal. These guys make the best Twitter app on iOS hands-down and can't work for free.

PS: They also just submitted an update to the App Store including full retina display support!