tweetbot

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by cryoma, Oct 12, 2012.

1. cryoma macrumors newbie

can anyone give me an honest review of this app ? im kind of on the fence if i should get it. what makes it much better form the normal twitter app?

2. Lara F macrumors 6502a

If you like seeing replies to someone else's posts, the conversation view is generally superior and you have a Mentions tab in their profile. Searching keywords gives more results. TweetMarker/iCloud is huge and you'll appreciate it right away if you use even two devices regularly (Mac app will soon hit the App Store). And while I know it's not universal they do have an iPad app that's tablet-optimized, something Twitter regressed on in their last update.

Hope that helps. It's worth it and the one app I miss most on Android.

3. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

Tweetbot so far has been wonderful. It was a few bucks IIRC, nothing considering how often I use it.

4. kgs macrumors regular

It's good enough that I bought it for Twitter, then purchased it for App.net (NetBot) since Twitter is no longer giving me reasons to stay.

5. SandboxGeneral Moderator

SandboxGeneral

Staff Member

It's the only Twitter app I use on my iPhone and iPad. I like how smooth it it and the many useful feature sets it has. I also like the look & feel of the app, the sounds are not annoying, yet still grab my attention.