Tweetdeck for Ipad is back

gsears3

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 17, 2011
Hi all,
Just picked up an iPad a few weeks back and was hoping to use tweetdeck but it wasn't available. I just checked the app store and it is back for anyone interested.

pourme

macrumors regular
Aug 19, 2009
North Carolina
Hi all,
Just picked up an iPad a few weeks back and was hoping to use tweetdeck but it wasn't available. I just checked the app store and it is back for anyone interested.
Thanks for the heads up!....TD has long been my fav Twitter app, but was disapointed with what they had to offer for ipad...downloading it now and will check it out!.....:D

Edit: I like it a lot!...It is a bit unstable....crashes often......

Last edited:

pourme

macrumors regular
Aug 19, 2009
North Carolina
After installing this app I found it crashed ALL THE TIME!....Someone mentioned they uninstalled some apps that tend to crash and reinstalled them and that cured the problem....After uninstalling the app I discovered it had disappeared from itunes as misteriously as it appeared! I installed the TweetDeck for iphone app and am using it now....Not as good as the ipad version, but waiting on TweetDeck for ipad to re appear!....:(

nutmac

macrumors 601
Mar 30, 2004
Hi all,
Could you provide a screenshot? I only see the iPhone version.

pourme

macrumors regular
Aug 19, 2009
North Carolina
The day the OP posted this thread the app was in the app store and I downloaded it. It was very simular to the desktop version. Only problem is it crashed after a minute or two of use. Today I un-installed it not realizing it was not in the app store any longer.

I hope it will soon reappear with the apropiate fix!....

gsears3

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 17, 2011
Could you provide a screenshot? I only see the iPhone version.
Sorry about the delay here. It isn't available anymore but you aren't missing much. It crashes constantly as others have pointed out. Hoping they come out with an updated version.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.