Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

FortWorthMac

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Oct 29, 2008
the parched earth of North Texas
Question in regards to Tweetie 2 for the masses.

Usually when I get up in the afternoon (I work nights) I have a break in my Time-line. I will see the last tweet I saw before I placed my iPhone on my night stand. Then a white line and what appears to be a page break and then my time-line continues. I can click on the "break" and the "missing" Tweets load.

I guess my question is, is this normal? Any way to keep it from happening?

And finally, from time to time I get tweets in T2 that will stretch 1/3 to 1/2 of the way down my screen but still of course within the 140 characters. It's just extra lines added.

Again, is this normal?

Thanks
David

ntrigue

macrumors 68040
Jul 30, 2007
Question in regards to Tweetie 2 for the masses.

Usually when I get up in the afternoon (I work nights) I have a break in my Time-line. I will see the last tweet I saw before I placed my iPhone on my night stand. Then a white line and what appears to be a page break and then my time-line continues. I can click on the "break" and the "missing" Tweets load.

I guess my question is, is this normal? Any way to keep it from happening?

And finally, from time to time I get tweets in T2 that will stretch 1/3 to 1/2 of the way down my screen but still of course within the 140 characters. It's just extra lines added.

Again, is this normal?

Thanks
David

The 'break' is a UI design decision, so yes, on purpose.

T2 recognizes composing and displaying of tweets that use a character to line break and it is not a bug.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.