Twelve South Backpack

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by passey, May 1, 2013.

1. passey macrumors member

Any 1 heard when the upgrade to fit the 2012 imac will arrive in the UK?

The US stores already have it now.

2. marzer macrumors 65816

marzer

Are you talking about this?

The Backpack I bought for my 2009 iMac two years ago fits just fine on my 2012 iMac.

3. Boogsephine macrumors 6502

I've been looking at these for over a year now and never made the leap to buy one. I was looking at what now is the same one on Apple's site and might even buy 2 of them after seeing the updated pictures. Airport Extreme in the rear with a USB hub and one in the front for my phone or whatever else is lying around here.

http://store.apple.com/us/product/HC016ZM/A/twelve-south-backpack-3-adjustable-shelf

Decisions decisions..

4. passey thread starter macrumors member

are you using a 27" imac 2012 as that fits the backpack 2 fine its only the 21" which has a slightly thinner back that it doesn't fit.

But yeh the version 3 works perfectly on the 2012 just can't get it in the UK yet.

5. marzer macrumors 65816

marzer

Yes. Both are 27" iMacs. Didn't realize there was such a difference in the base sizes of the smaller iMacs.

6. marzer macrumors 65816

marzer

They are pretty handy. Mine isn't employed for anything quite as functional as the catalog pictures usually depict...

image.jpg

:D

7. dapitts08 macrumors regular

edit: nevermind called them and they are going to send me some.

awesome customer service from twelvesouth!

8. Boogsephine macrumors 6502

I don't think the first version did come with pegs. I had the page from Apple bookmarked for the past year or so and don't remember seeing them on there. I'm sure you can go to Lowe's or Home Depot and make your own small pegs for a few bucks though.