Twelve South Book Book for Ipad 3

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by Tianziwansui, Jul 15, 2012.

1. Tianziwansui macrumors newbie

2. JonMPLS macrumors 65816

BookBook owner checking in.

I know a few others have these too. Also, a nice review at iLounge. I have one, and like it way more than I was expecting. Typically, I do not like cases that hold the iPad by partially covering the bezel like this one does, but with this case I do not mind. Sure, it is a little thick compared to my Smart Cover/Smart Feather combination, but it is really unique and super protective. And it just feels nice . . . But do a quick search here too for others.

3. splatman85 macrumors member

I liked it cept for the difficult back camera accessibilty.

4. Tianziwansui thread starter macrumors newbie

ah okay good point...why is finding the PERFECT ipad 3 case so difficult? Lol.

5. JonMPLS macrumors 65816

Funny--I still have never taken a photo with an iPad. I forgot it even had a camera.

6. glen e macrumors 68030

x2

7. iAmYou macrumors 6502

iAmYou

Yep.
    I do like the forward facing, but the other is just awkward on the iPad.

8. splatman85 macrumors member

I'm getting the Folio360 from Joy Factory http://www.thejoyfactory.com/product/cfa102 that is looking pretty darn great. Sorta like the Spigen Glen mentioned but has more viewing angels to it..Thought it's not real leather. I've tried 2 other cases so far (new ipad owner for just a little over a week), the BookBook and Incipio Flagship and I've had insatisfaction with both, though I found the BookBook much more well made.

9. crose01 macrumors newbie

crose01

BookBook Cover for iPAD

I got the new one and it's a much better fit than the old one. It looks a tad smaller. Really like it though thinking of getting one for my MBA as well.