Twelve South BookBook case + Incase hardshell case

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by Sylphadora, Jun 16, 2011.

1. Sylphadora macrumors member

Do you think that a 13" MBP with an Incase Hardshell case will fit inside a Twelve South BookBook case?? :confused: I am about to buy the BookBook case, and I'm getting the incase as well becasue I want my new MBP to be 'dressed' permanently, but I don't know if it will fit with the Incase hardshell case inside the Twelve South. I want the Twelve South case for storage and transportation mainly :)

2. bigjobby macrumors 65816

I looked into this sometime ago and read somewhere that its a really tight squeeze or it didn't fit so didn't bother with the BookBook at the end. Shame, coz it does look like a real tidy product.

3. Orlandoech macrumors 68040

Orlandoech

The BookBook made me lol while saying WTF at the same time lol.

4. Sylphadora thread starter macrumors member

Thanks for your help :) I just tried to purchase the Incase hardshell but they didn't have it in the colour I wanted, so I've gotten the BookBook instead. I still want to get the Incase in a future, though. I just don't know how long it will be until they restock it, so I'm using the BookBook for the time being. Hopefully it will arrive around the same time as my recently purchased 13" MacBook Pro :D

5. eC1990ho macrumors member