Twelve South, BookBook Update 6,6+

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by C0bra K0mmander, Oct 27, 2014.

1. C0bra K0mmander macrumors regular

C0bra K0mmander

Received an email from them today:

"BookBook for iPhone 6 & 6 Plus

The BookBook for iPhone 6 is going to be great. Thanks so much for your patience and allowing us to get it just right. You won't be disappointed. There are many things we can't wait to tell you about that are brand-new in BookBook for iPhone 6. Just a little while longer. How long? We’re still targeting late November/early December. Of course because you've signed up, you will be notified and given the first opportunity to buy.

SurfacePad for iPhone 6 & 6 Plus

The new SurfacePad for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus is almost ready. In fact, SurfacePad for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus will ship a little bit before the BookBook. Many team members testing both cases now actually prefer the SurfacePad for their iPhone 6 because, by popular demand, the SurfacePad for iPhone 6 will now include 2 card slots! If you only need a few cards, say an ID and Bank Card along with the new Apple Pay, the new SurfacePad may be your new perfect case.
    Stay tuned...

Thank you all so much for your patience. We are honored to have your attention and support. We will do everything we can to make your dedication and patience worth it, including more details and updates as we get closer. Thanks again for your support."

2. jackwins macrumors regular

I wonder if the bookbook will be as good as the Portenzo wallet case?

3. j3yq macrumors 6502

j3yq

Ive never had a bookbook case, But I really want to give it a try.

4. 4583568 Suspended

Interesting. I would buy an iPhone 6+ version that works like the macbook sleeve but looking at the iPhone 5 bookbook it seems it will not be the case (or should I say the sleeve?).
    Maybe I could buy the macbook version and cut it in half...