Twelve South Launches AirSnap Case for AirPods in New Twill Fabric

Discussion in 'iOS Blog Discussion' started by MacRumors, Aug 6, 2019.

1. MacRumors macrumors bot

MacRumors

[​IMG]

Twelve South today launched a new version of its existing AirSnap case for AirPods, now available in a twill fabric option.

[​IMG]

AirSnap Twill for AirPods comes in Smoke Gray or Fog Gray and fits any version of Apple's AirPods charging case. The new case comes with a clip to attach your AirPods to a bag, and Twelve South said the twill fabric guards against scratches on the AirPods case.

The case has a snap enclosure to ensure the AirPods stay inside, and when opened it gives a glimpse of the AirPods charging light. AirSnap Twill supports both Lightning charging thanks to access to the AirPods Lightning port, as well as Qi wireless charging.

[​IMG]

AirSnap Twill is priced at $34.99 and is available today on Twelve South's website.

Note: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with Twelve South. When you click a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small payment, which helps us keep the site running.

Article Link: Twelve South Launches AirSnap Case for AirPods in New Twill Fabric

2. Johnny London macrumors member

Johnny London

I’d like a third, in-between grey color option, „Beijing smog gray”. #firstworldproducts ;)

3. dingle19 macrumors member

Darn, if this was available a year ago, i'd have probably bought it. But i'm trying to predict a new shape/size for the AirPods 3 case, time for a new set!

4. Giantscruz macrumors member

Giantscruz

Only 3 to 4x more expensive than other options. Seems about right.

5. tridley68 macrumors 6502a

tridley68

Not sure I really see a need for this case.

6. bag99001 macrumors member

I have something similar (not this expensive) attached to my keychain. It helps avoid losing the airpod case (which is what I did, and freaked out for 2 days when it fell out of my pocket prior to buying the case!) and also keeps it with you more reliably since I always have my keys around.

https://www.amazon.com/MoKo-AirPods...pod+snap+case&qid=1565182797&s=gateway&sr=8-4