Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

b0tt094

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 2, 2006
Well Im doin an english project for school. and I had to make a timeline, and the 2001 year, was ya u get it, so anyways I wanted to represent it in a simple way my teacher and class mates would get it so I was wondering do u think this pic is respectful but easy to understand

It represents the before and after

tell me what u think

Attachments

• DSC_0001.jpg
    DSC_0001.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 175

b0tt094

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 2, 2006
I kno its a metaphor for them, I dont actually have thee pictures, I really dont like seeing them myslef

I live in the past tooo much:cool:

CanadaRAM

macrumors G5
b0tt094 said:
Well Im doin an english project for school. and I had to make a timeline, and the 2001 year, was ya u get it, so anyways I wanted to represent it in a simple way my teacher and class mates would get it so I was wondering do u think this pic is respectful but easy to understand

It represents the before and after

tell me what u think
I think I can't understand what the item is trying to say.
Really, it does not communicate to me at all - about 2001 or anything else.
It needs something to put it in context. Either to look more like the towers, OR to have some other thing to tie it in.

TheAnswer

macrumors 68030
Jan 25, 2002
Orange County, CA
If you are going for a piece of wreckage jutting out of the rest of the remains of the buildings, I get it, but perhaps recreate it outside with more little blocks and get the sky in the pic, then it would be a little clearer.

Good luck

b0tt094

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 2, 2006
See i should have made two... true, But its supposed to be a ghost of what used to be there in the background and the wreckage at the bottom

Angrist

macrumors 6502
Mar 11, 2005
MI or NJ
Ok, I kinda get the falling dominoes thing ...

But that doesn't really say all that much about 2001 as a year. There were other things that happened that were overshadowed by 9/11.
BUT if you want to do the trade towers as falling dominoes OR are just using one event per year... then maybe 2-4 consecutive pictures showing a transition from the standing towers to a pile of dominoes

L

Lau

Why not just have two dominoes standing on end next to each other (thin sides facing the viewer)? Simple and effective.

tt.jpg

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.