Twitepad - The iPad Twitter client

Discussion in 'iPad Apps' started by thomashk, Jun 4, 2010.

1. thomashk macrumors member

Twitepad is an iPad Twitter client that supports multiple user accounts and multiple columns on your screen.
    Your iPad screen will be divided by your Twitter columns and by your webbrowser.

Just want to let you know that our latest update (V1.1) of Twitepad is now available.
    V1.1 runs much faster than before and it also supports themes. You can easily change the design, and you can even create your own theme (but not with-in the app).

More details are on the Twitepad website or in the iTunes store.

Price US$ 1.99

[​IMG]

2. spamdumpster macrumors 6502a

3. thomashk thread starter macrumors member

Sure, can add it in a future version. Thanks for the tip!

4. JNGold macrumors 6502a

JNGold

Add Instapaper while
    you are at it. :). Also if the app doesn't support it already, Twitlonger and bit.ly support.

Before I actually buy the app, I would need to know if the app remembers the last read location in the timeline and scrolls to that point when opening the app.

5. thomashk thread starter macrumors member

The App already supports Instapaper and bit.ly. No Twitlonger support yet, though.

The app does not remember the last read position. But I got a few requests for this already, so will probably be there in V1.3.

6. thomashk thread starter macrumors member

Our latest update was approved a few hours ago. Here are a few of the improvements:
    • Up to 6 Twitter columns
    • Twitepad remembers your position in the timeline and restores it
    • Localization to German, Spanish, French, Italian, Dutch, Simplified Chinese and Japanese